By using Squeaky Cleaning ("Service"), or any services of Squeaky Event Cleaning ("Squeaky Cleaning"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
Squeaky Cleaning reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time with notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can obtain the current version of the Terms and Conditions by visiting : http://www.SqueakyeventCleaning.co.uk/terms
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
2. Squeaky Event Cleaning Limited does not pre-screen Content, but Squeaky Cleaning Limited and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. You understand that Squeaky Cleaning Limited uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
3. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Squeaky Cleaning, or any other Squeaky Cleaning service.
4. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Squeaky Cleaning.
5. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
6. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Squeaky Event Cleaning customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
10.Squeaky Event Cleaning Limited does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free
11. You expressly understand and agree that Squeaky Cleaning Limited shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Squeaky Event Cleaning Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
12.The failure of Squeaky Event Cleaning Limited to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and Squeaky Cleaning Limited and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Squeaky Event Cleaning Limited (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
13.Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to support@Squeakyeventcleaning.co.uk